Welcome to Bible Pathways!Here's a suggestion for a New Year's resolution for 2015: Read through the Bible in a year! Have you tried on your own, but had trouble getting organized, or sticking with it?
We invite you to join our Bible Pathways group. We survey one book per week, and the entire Bible over a year's time. The series repeats, so you can start any time and in the space of a year cover the entire Bible with our group. At each session we discuss the personalities, events, and relevance of each book; bringing structure and meaning to your individual readings.
We meet Wednesdays from 6:30 to 7:30 PM. Our schedule is shown below. Click on any book for a 1-page study guide. All materials are published under a Creative Commons license, which allows you to print and duplicate them for use in your own group studies if desired.
Location First United Methodist Church
34 South Main St.
Rochester NH 03867
Room Conference Room 1 Date Wednesdays Time 6:30 - 7:30 PM
- Cancellations will be posted in this space.
Questions? Contact Rick Mills at email@example.com
Old Testament Study Guides:
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel study will be Jan. 7
- 1 Kings study will be Jan. 14
- 2 Kings study will be Jan. 21
- 1 Chronicles study will be Jan 28
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Songs
New Testament Study Guides:
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
Additional study materials:
- Bible Overview
- Harmony of 1 and 2 Chronicles
- Psalm 22 prophecies
- Isaiah 53 prophecies
- Harmony of the parables
- Harmony of the miracles
- Harmony of the gospels
- Leader's Guide
- You may also find this free e-book valuable: "The Bible, Book by Book" by Josiah Blake Tidwell, is available for download from this page at Project Gutenberg.
In addition to The Holy Bible, the following reference sources were used in compiling this study series:
- Halley, Henry H. Halley's Bible Handbook. New Revised Edition. Zondervan, 1965.
- Miller, Stephen M. How to Get Into the Bible. Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville. 1998.
- Tidwell, Josiah Blake. The Bible, Book by Book. public domain, available at this link.
- Serendipity Bible for Groups, New International Version. Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids. 1998.
- Pocket Bible Handbook, Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville, 1995.
- Harmony of the Parables, Congregation Yeshuat Yisrael. www.yeshuatyisrael.com, June 2003.
- Harmony of the Gospels, www.lifeofchrist.com
- Miracles of Jesus Christ, www.lifeofchrist.com
|Home > Bible Pathways home page||This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.|