Study guides available:
Additional study materials:
You are invited to attend our Bible Pathways study sessions! Our goal is to provide general fluency of the Bible, by surveying one book per week. The series repeats, so you can hop in anytime!
Here are printable single page study guides for each session. We suggest printing out the study guide and read the scriptures listed before each session. Consider 3-hole punching them to make a notebook guide for the entire Bible!
- No experience is necessary!
- No cost!
- Each session is self-contained, so come whenever you can. No need to commit to the entire series.
- Bring your Bible - any translation may be used. You may find it helpful to use one which has footnotes at the bottom of the pages, as we use these to see how the various books refer to each other.
- The only thing you need besides your Bible is the weekly one-page study guide, available from this page.
||First United Methodist Church
34 South Main St.
Rochester NH 03867
||Conference Room 1
||6 - 7 PM
- Schedule notes:
- The July 27 session will be the last one for the summer. We will resume in September! Hope to see you then.
- Questions? Contact Rick Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org